[Electronics-talk] T Mobile and accessibility

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:53:43 UTC 2012

	I got the Sidekick only a few months ago.  Also on the T-mobile site
it says it costs $329.  It is possible that the site still lists the item
even though it is not available anymore.
	I would like to remind people however that there is a series of
Nokia smartphones that are unlocked and come with a version of MobileSpeak.
I think They include: the Nokia e5 5, Nokia 700 and Nokia 701.  I haven't
heard anything about how good they are, but from using my N82 and an old
Samsung Blackjack running MobileSpeak, I think both companies are good.
They run between 380 and 400 dollars, so if you get one of those and an ipod
you could spend less than buying an unlocked Iphone and have a lot more
memory to use.  I don't know if this is actually helping anyone make any
buying decisions, but it may be worth looking into for those who can't ghet
an Iphone on a contract.

	You said, "Just for your information, they no longer make the side
kick.  I know this because I tried to get it and it is no longer in stock
and no longer being made."