[Electronics-talk] T Mobile and accessibility

Brad Keller kellerb03 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 23:08:11 UTC 2012

In most cases, except if you buy it from AT&T, these Nokia phones do not
come with Mobile Speak on them. Mobile Speak is a seperate, third party
application that must be purchased from a Mobile Speak dealer. The other
problem is that unless you can find an unbranded, unlocked Nokia phone that
has US firmware you will more than likely not be able to access  any signal
type other than GSM. In most cases this is fine but for those that do a lot
of browsing or other such things than speeds will be slow.