[Electronics-talk] T Mobile and accessibility

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:26:56 UTC 2012

My understanding was that the screen reader you got with Mobile
Accessibility for Android Light would work with the included suite of
apps, but you couldn't use it with other 3rd party applications. Again,
this is just my understanding from when this was announced with AT&T. It
would be best to double check.