[Electronics-talk] Mobile Speak VS Talks

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu May 31 07:14:55 UTC 2012

Talks and Mobile Speak both support Windows Mobile 6 and Windows Mobile
6.5. The problem is that MS left Windows Mobile behind a few years ago,
and now develops the Windows Phone platform. Talks and Mobile Speak will
not run on the Windows Phone platform. I'm guessing the Nuance and Code
Factory web sites are technically correct, but maybe a bit confusing.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail