[Electronics-talk] Mobile Speak VS Talks

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 06:51:18 UTC 2012

:If you are going to use them, you are pretty much confined to getting a
nokia phone, because neither will work on the current version of the
Windows Phone platform."

I was wondering about that.  I thought that was fixed at-least with Mobile
Speak though.  Perhaps Code Factory hasn't updated their website as well as
they should, but a few months ago they said that they work on Windows
Mobile.  As I said I don't know and Both Nuance and Code Factory should be
contacted directly if anyone cares about getting a Windows Mobile Phone.