[Electronics-talk] which phone is really better? The one you choose

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Thu May 31 11:07:19 UTC 2012

Hi there,

To Lauren,  you ask which phone is better.  According to Tony, and some others, the droid is better than the Iphone.  OF course, they'll give you the reasons they think so; and, they have some good points to make.  Ask me, and I'll tell you the Iphone is better and give you my reasons.  However, you may find that, after considering the reasons to get the Iphone, and the reasons to get the droid, you may like niehter one and prefer something else.  Point is this.  which phone is better is a highly subjective judgement which in the end, only you can make.

You have to pay for accessibility with the droid.  YOu don't with the Iphone.  The Iphone is touch screen, and, some don't care for that.  The droid is touch screen; although, I understand that there are some moddles which feature physical keyboards.  Not sure about that.

In the end, best advice I can give you is consider with utmost care what each proponent has to say about their prefered choice, and then make your own.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: