[Electronics-talk] have a question

becky sabo beckyasabo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 17:50:16 UTC 2012

Hi everyone, My name is Becky Sabo.  I got a I pad and I am loving it but I
have a couple of questions if anyone could help me with.  You can either
respond back to this message or write me off list.  My email address is
beckyasabo at gmail.com

My first question is there a version of word to get on the I pad and than
forward the document to my desk top or laptop that has Microsoft word'  If
so how would I forward the document on my I pad to my computers'  Also is
there a list for blind users who use apple products'  Finally some reasons
my contacts that are on my I phone were not forward to my I pad how would I
go about doing that'

Thanks

Becky Sabo