[Electronics-talk] have a question

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sat Nov 10 18:07:59 UTC 2012

Hello Becky,

Congratulations on getting an iPad.

First, there is no way to create word documents on your iPad.  There
are a few solutions for reading word documents on your iPad.  One
solution is to email yourself the word document and then read the
email, and document, on your iPad.  Another solution is to set
yourself up a dropbox account, and share the document between your
computer and iPad via dropbox.  You can learn more about dropbox here
http://www.dropbox.com/

As we said in reply to an earlier request from you, There are a few
lists for blind people to join who use idevices, including the iPad.

Try iPhone-Discussions at yahoogroups.com  You can join it by sending an
empty email to iPhone-Discussions-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

As for your contacts, you'll need to make sure that your iPhone and
iPad are logged into the same iCloud account.  Then, you need to make
sure that both your iPhone and iPad are contacts turned on in your
iCloud settings.

I hope this helps,

Jim