[Electronics-talk] mp3 players

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 22 20:40:56 UTC 2012

Hi all,

 Are there accessible mp3 players? I know about the ipods, but I’d rather not do a touch screen if possible. Anything else sort of accessible, perhaps something that beeps as you change settings?

I currently have a lovely ipod shuffle but I’d like to buy another mp3 player if possible that has more storage space.

I also know about the talking products that are book players which also play mp3 music such as the vr stream and book sense. But I was hoping for just a mp3 player that is less expensive than the overpriced blindness products.

I have radio shack around here as well as other discount stores that sell electronics including target and Walmart, so if something exists, I should find it in a  store.

Thanks!

Ashley