[Electronics-talk] mp3 players

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 17:41:19 UTC 2012

Hi Ashley,

Actually, you can also order by phone as stated in my message.  These
players are also available at electronics stores although without
being set up with the firmware needed to make them accessible for the
blind/vision impaired.  You can see it at a store, purchase it there,
and send it to us for setting up or as Chris stated earlier, set it up
yourself.  I do answer questions about our products and what they can
and can't do and offer free tech support with a purchase.  BTW, our
players use buttons, not touch screen at all.  Also, iTunes only
connects with and syncs with iPods, nothing else.  But it's relatively
easy to copy and paste your iTunes music to our players as M4A and MP4
audio files are supported.  Take a listen to the presentation which
was done on TechTalk by going to this site,
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

Laz