[Electronics-talk] Introducing the new Sansa Clip Zip TalkingMp3 Player, as low as $79.99 + 25% off accessories/45% off MicroSD cards!

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 17:46:36 UTC 2012

Thank you David.  I was going to ask you what was considered
occasional, but I see that you've already answered my question in
another message.  I'll comply with what you stated.  BTW, I was only
posting once a week, as can be seen by checking the archives, not
several times a week as was insinuated by someone else on the list.

Regards,

Laz