[Electronics-talk] Introducing the new Sansa Clip Zip TalkingMp3 Player, as low as $79.99 + 25% off accessories/45% off MicroSD cards!

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 17:56:46 UTC 2012

I'd like to point out that Dennis did not say anything about
forcefully advertising to anyone in his message, and your use of
generalities in your message to try to make it appear that the whole
list is represented by less than five negative posts from en entire
list of people is laughable.  The moderator has given his take on this
matter and that's all that needs to be said.

laz