[Electronics-talk] labelling audio cables

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:20:41 UTC 2012

Evelyn,
Since you have so many cords and adaptors, Braille is the only thing I can
think of to use. If you have a perkins Brailler there is special paper you
can purchase that you can Braille on directely and then cut and stick it on
the adaptors. The paper has a peel off backing . I believe you can buy the
paper at many office supply stores as it is also used for labeling packages
with a regular printer. Good luck