[Electronics-talk] Fwd: labelling audio cables

Evelyn Weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Mon Sep 24 19:01:13 UTC 2012

Thanks, Linda, but I don't want to put that kind of stuff on this
equipment. I really should have put clear braille labels on years
ago--labels with the print abbreviations. That would have been
easier. I will have to settle for labelling the cables with
abbreviations for such things as t2out: meaning tape 2 line out.

I have really enjoyed this discussion and appreciate everyone's
contributions. It looks as though, no matter the approach, labelling
cables is going to be a time-consuming job.

Cordially to all,

Evelyn