[Electronics-talk] Fwd: labelling audio cables

Linda Bloodsaw lbloodsaw2018 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:51:59 UTC 2012

What about using tactile paint?  It is known as puff paint, hi-mark or tactile paint.  You could put dot markings wherever you need them.  The marks will need some hours to dry.  If you have a sighted person who could do this for you, that might be the easiest way to go.  I have not used this paint personally, but have heard it works well.  If you want to check it out, some craft stores sell it.  Otherwise, online Maxi-Aids or Independent Living Aids has it.  Just thought I would throw my two cents into the pot.