[Electronics-talk] Some questions about a couple of IOS apps

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 11:06:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I played that dice world game and when I finished the practice thing, it send me to a screen where I see a button, but nothing happens.  It reads nothing on the screen, and I know there's stuff there.

Also,  I tried to pull up color on the app store.  ID. Is that the wrong one? I looked for others, but couldn't for the life of me find any others that didn't cost money.

If that's the one you mean, it gives the colors of everything any time you move the camera

I'd like to fine one where you take a picture instead of it just randomly telling you everything it sees.

Any help on these questions?

Thanks,

Jenny