[Electronics-talk] Cablevision DVR

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Apr 1 12:53:09 UTC 2013

Does anyone else have Cablevision or Optimum with a DVR?
Their ads say that one can manage the DVR online, but, when I go there, the
buttons apparently are part of a picture, and all I see is "graphics image".
My husband and I have complained to Cablevision about it, but who knows if
anything will come of it.
I wonder if anyone else has figured it out, or if the cell phone interface
is better, or if anyone else would also complain.

We've been using the remote to control the DVR, but Cablevision just changed
its menus and made the whole process a lot more complicated.  Why use 4
moves to do something, when you can use 10?  What idiot designs these
things!
Tracy