[Electronics-talk] Sensible Captcha

cheez cheez at cox.net
Tue Apr 2 11:49:39 UTC 2013

I could not believe my ears!  I encountered a captcha that was understandable!
I use an online service to do my taxes called, Free Tax USA, and in order to submit your information, you have to enter the captcha info.
Usually the audible version has that backward sounding garbage in the background, along with other nonsense, but this one was very clear with no additional noise!  It sounded like the voice of one of those MP3 players once discussed on this list.
Let's hope this is a new trend for those pesky captchas.  I sure hope it is.
Vince