[Electronics-talk] GPS in the Big City

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 15:56:10 UTC 2013

I'm not sure about the BrailleNote running Sendero, but iPhone/Android
running a GPS app will also use cell tower and wifi hotspot
triangulation to improve location reliability. I would think this would
help quite a bit in a large metropolitan area, but I can't speak from
experience.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail