[Electronics-talk] GPS in the Big City

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Thu Apr 11 15:56:39 UTC 2013

I would recommend Blind Square, because it makes use of the 4square
check-in database, which is constantly being updated. Because 4square
check ins are done by individuals, and may not be completely accurate,
that's where traditional orientation and mobility techniques come into
play. These devices are never to be seen as a replacement for good
mobility skills and a cane or guide dog.

Andy