[Electronics-talk] safari on the PC can you?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Apr 15 04:07:17 UTC 2013

Yes you can put safari on a pc, and no you can't buy anything from the
itunes store with it once you've done that.  Reason is, safari on
windows is inaccessible.  I think it may be a reciprocity policy on
Apple's part and if so, well deserved.  Microsoft office isn't
accessible for VoiceOver users on the mac because of the way Microsoft
wrote it.  So why should Safari be accessible on Windows?  This may not
have been intentional on Apple's part but it most certainly is
intentional on the part of Microsoft.