[Electronics-talk] is there such a thing: Bluetooth Question

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 15:07:53 UTC 2013

There are three classes of bluetooth, but the most common is class B
which gives you a range of 30 feet. Classes A and C give you ranges of 3
feet and 300 feet, but I'm not sure which is which. I'm not sure what
you mean by price, but a 300 foot range will probably cost more than a
30 foot range device, but all class B devices should give you the same
range regardless of price. I assume they'll travel through walls like
any other EM frequency. I know I had a device from Logitech which had a
300 foot range, and I could listen to music from my PC in the opposite
corner of my house, going through at least three walls.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/kennetht

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail