[Electronics-talk] is there such a thing: Bluetooth Question

cheez cheez at cox.net
Thu Apr 18 15:50:40 UTC 2013

Yeah, you understood what I meant by price.  I figured the more distance's
capability, the more one would pay for the device.
I would have never thought the range would go to 300 feet.  That's pretty
good.  That's 200 feet farther than my wireless speaker.
I'm really not a fan of Bluethooth.  I used one with a cellphone once, and
every time I told it to call a contact, it would dial the last number
dialed.  So I dumped it.
Vince