[Electronics-talk] More Accessible Web Through Ad-Block

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Aug 4 15:11:36 UTC 2013

No 32 or 64-bit indication showed up just the toolbars and a
compatibility baloon.  I would have downloaded for 32-bit if I could get
there.  I may have to use lynx to do this download on Linux then copy
the file over onto the windows 7 machine.  Wouldn't be the first time
that happened and I expect it won't be the last either.