[Electronics-talk] Talking MP3 Players $65.99 & Free Wall Chargers (New Audio Demo Downloads)

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sun Aug 4 17:29:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,,

If you haven't heard, we've been selling Talking MP3 Players since
2009 and have them priced as low as $65.99 this week including a free
wall charger (regularly $10.99) with your player purchase. Audio
tutorials are now included on every player and on our website for
those of you who already have a player:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

If you're not sure what a Talking MP3 Player is or what one can do,
listen to or download our in-depth Introduction to Talking MP3 Players
in which I introduce you to them starting from describing the player
to demonstrating some of the features and answering some of the most
frequently asked questions.
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

Or for those of you who prefer to just press enter and listen, either
press enter on the below link or copy and paste it into the address
bar of your internet browser of choice:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/3-98839556b66feeea5fbbaaad6c392a4c/2013/06/Introduction-to-Talking-MP3-Players.mp3

This week we're taking $10 off the Talking Sansa Clip Plus 4GB and
selling it for only $65.99. Not only that, but  with any Talking Mp3
Player you purchase including this one, you get a Free Wall Charger so
you can charge your player without using a computer! And as always the
price includes the USB charging cable, earphones, free friendly tech
support, audio instructions on the player and free shipping in the US!
(We also provide quality discounted International Priority Mail
shipping)! Don't forget to also look for the important initial email
message we send you once we ship your player out.

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with Paypal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

Take a look at our new prices on microSD cards! Expand your players
memory with our cards ranging from 4 to 64GB! These can be ordered
from the player page, specials page, or accessories page.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

This special ends on August 8th, so hurry and take advantage of this
deal and get your free wall charger! For more information or to place
your order, visit http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

The Sansa Clip Plus is very small, lightweight, can be attached to
clothing with its built-in clip, and it's easy to use. To listen to
the Tek Talk presentation featuring the Sansa Clip Plus Talking MP3
Player, download it from, http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ihdez

The brand new Sansa Clip Zip is the redesigned successor to the above
mentioned Sansa Clip Plus. It has the same features as its predecessor
but with newly designed controls making it much easier to use, and
other improvements including a sturdier clip and a better FM chip,
allowing it to receive more FM radio stations. It's the player used in
our latest audio presentation found here,
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

Since 2009, we've been offering feature packed Sansa Talking MP3
Players which we've set up to enable blind/vision-impaired folks to
use them without the need for sighted assistance or the need to look
at the screen. Our Talking MP3 Players are the most cost-effective
solution for playing your audio files and have expandable memory up to
64GB of extra storage. No music management software required,
accessible speaking menus, and fairly priced. Our players arrive fully
set up and speaking out of the box with a very-pleasant voice, and you
can use the included utility to enable the speaking of your own
folders and files. Plus we provide free friendly tech support! Our
players are not klunky to use and they actually do what we claim!

Features include: Play music, audiobooks, podcasts, and recordings in
most unprotected file types, fully accessible stereo FM Radio with
many presets, record in stereo from radio or voice notes with the
built-in mono mic, expandable up to an extra 64GB with microSD cards,
speed up or slow down audio without affecting pitch, wake up alarm and
sleep timer, use with Windows, MAC, or Linux, just copy and paste
folders and files onto the player or memory card, a great sound
experience in a smoothly operating accessible player, plus so much
more!

All prices are in US dollars. Shipping & handling is free in the US,
and discounted on Canadian and international orders. To avoid any
delays when placing orders with a destination outside the US, please
be sure to select the appropriate international shipping method from
the combo box located right after the email address field on the
checkout page and find out what constitutes a larger international
order and which shipping method to choose for such on the shopping
cart page http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

We accept major credit cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout through our
online checkout, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to
place your credit card order.

We'd also like to announce that we have a new under construction page
on our website, where we'll be selling phones and offering prepaid
cell phone services. You can visit the page to keep up with the
progress and also find out about a great deal on a phone service we
just found out about and are using ourselves which costs only $49 per
month for unlimited phone, text and web service! You have the option
to purchase a phone or bring your own phone (any phone that would work
on T-Mobile or AT & T would work or any of the Google phones)! They
also have a great compensation plan for their customers for referrals.
Our future plan is to sell cell phones that are accessible that would
work on this network and other affordable prepaid networks. if you'd
like more information, please email phones at talkingmp3players.com.
Here's the link to the new in-progress page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with FM radio, voice recording, and expandible
memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players presentation:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

New web page in progress: Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per month
No contract, Option to bring your own phone! Works with the Google Galaxy Nexus!

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Email:  accessibleelectronics at gmail.com
Skype: lazmesa
Phone: 727 498-0121