[Electronics-talk] Identifying Groceries

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Mon Aug 5 13:00:19 UTC 2013

I got mine on a payment plan from blind mice.  Originally, he was selling
out a lower model, and George and I figured we could afford it, but when we
got it, it really didn't work well and didn't have much in a database.  So,
I arranged to send that one back, and get the summit instead, and he let me
pay the rest of it off.  Recently, I got the lifetime upgrades for it.  Pam.