[Electronics-talk] Computer Usage For Deaf Persons

Peter Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Wed Aug 7 01:41:38 UTC 2013

Hello Cheese and all.  Actually, computer access for the deaf would be the
same as any sighted hearing person, except the deaf will depend on what they
see; our deaf daughter uses computers without needing access technology; for
deaf-blind, different story; here's where Braille displays can be helpful.
My 2 cents.

Peter