[Electronics-talk] Computer Usage For Deaf Persons

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Aug 7 07:43:20 UTC 2013

I do volunteer work for southern maryland applied research technology
consortium in addition to working for the federal government.  One
night, a deaf woman needed to be contacted because her computer had been
repaired and was ready for pick up.  Nobody at smartco had text
messaging on their phone except me.  So me and a supervisor sent the
message using my cell phone.  It turns out the lady was in Puerto Rico
at the time and we got a response back in 30 seconds.