[Electronics-talk] Computer Usage For Deaf Persons

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Wed Aug 7 03:52:57 UTC 2013

Thanks, Annette.  Twice I have used my computer to communicate with deaf
people.  Once was when a deaf woman came to buy Braille paper for her
deaf-blind client, the other time I conversed that way with a deaf-blind
woman and I needed to make the print on my screen quite big.  Anyway, I
would type, it enter, hands off keyboard, they type I listen, etc.  Since
many use TTY's I thought that a good plan.  Now more people use video chat.

Sandy