[Electronics-talk] Future Family guy episodes with audio description are set to be made available to Netflix

The weird writer weirdwriter9891 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 01:36:50 UTC 2013

Hi all! I have great news! I don't know how to move forward with it
though. Ever since I've been contacting studios, I've been getting
distributers on the Netflix discussion as well. It took some time to do,
but I finally got a reply and it looks like a good one! My nameless
contact said they're moving forward with family guy and having new
shows, not old shows, and new shows with audio description on Netflix.
What this means is, that Netflix will have access to the files. I've
sent that email that I have received, but to be honest, I don't know
what to do if Netflix says no about the audio description. What do we do
AIF they say no, what will be our next course of action? I've forwarded
that email to all my contacts at Netflix. I won’t stop until this is
resolved! I'm forbidden from sharing the email with others, but I
definitely hope this summary is enough. Sorry everyone, but I understand
why my sources want to keep hidden. Don't you? Just know that the email
has been saved in my drop box.