[Electronics-talk] Android phones?

Raquel Vega diva_bear at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 28 15:55:54 UTC 2013

I couldn't  have put it better myself. This is so true. I was lucky my friend knew what would work best for me, and told me what to get. The man who helped me at the store didn't even know what talk back was. I seemed to know more about the specs on the phone I needed then he did.
Raquel Vega.
the Divabear Rapunzel.
Sent from my Google Nexus 4.
2 signiture perfumes, Cupcake, and Rain perfume oils.