[Electronics-talk] Android phones?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 31 22:16:31 UTC 2013

Anita,
This is something you may need to be hands on with.
Can you go to a store and have them turn on the speech for you?
I find touch screens frustrating and their speech too.
But what I've heard about android is the accessibility is improving.
You will probably need someone to turn on speech and then it  has a built in
turtoil.

Ashley