[Electronics-talk] talking thermostat part 2

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Mon Dec 2 22:43:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

I googled and got several types of talking thermostats ranging in price from
$59-something to $199-something. The VIP type has 3 different models and 3
prices. How would I know which one would work with my apt system? I have
heat and air conditioning and electric and gas but I think the gas is for
the water heater but I'm not sure???

Thanks

Lauren

*	To think that I know what's best for anyone else is to be out of my
business. Even in the name of love, it is pure arrogance, and the result is
tension, anxiety, and fear. Do I know what's right for me? That is my only
business. Let me work with that before I try to solve problems for you.

~ Byron Katie  <http://www.entheos.com/quotes/by_teacher/Byron%20Katie> from
Loving What Is
<http://www.entheos.com/philosophersnotes/notes/all/Loving-What-Is>

For my new book go to: