[Electronics-talk] Make your voice heard and win one of three $30 amazon.com gift cards!

Makkawy, Amin amakkawy at uncc.edu
Thu Dec 5 16:56:50 UTC 2013

Please distribute to anyone who you think might be interested/qualified!

My name is Amin Makkawy. I am a graduate student at the University of North Carolina Charlotte conducting research on the workplace experience of blind and/or visually impaired employees who work virtually (also known as teleworking or working remotely).
If you are over 18 years old, identify as visually impaired and/or blind, and have been employed fulltime for the last six months in a position where you telework at least approximately 75% of the time, I want to hear from you! Below is a link where you can learn more and participate in a short 30 minute survey I have designed. In fact if you participate in this survey by December 24th, you can choose to provide your e-mail address at the end of the survey (this will be disconnected from the data you provide) in order to be entered into a drawing for one of three $30 amazon.com gift cards!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NW9C9P2
If you have any questions regarding this study feel free to contact me at amakkawy at uncc.edu<mailto:amakkawy at uncc.edu>. Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,

Amin Makkawy
M.A. Student: Department of Communication Studies
UNC Charlotte