[Electronics-talk] Land Phones

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Dec 5 18:24:08 UTC 2013

Don't believe the nitwit you spoke to at AT&T.  They still sell corded land
line phones.  If all you need is a simple, basic corded land-line phone, you
can't go wrong with the AT&T Trimline 210, which is currently available from
Amazon.com for only $12.60.  I have three of them scattered around my
apartment, including one right here next to my desktop computer.  It is very
easy to use and has excellent sound quality.  just connect the included
coiled handset cord from the handset to the base, connect the base to a
modular phone jack, and you're good to go.  No batteries to die out.  No
signal dropouts.  And no cockamamie hand gestures to learn.  Check it out
at:

http://www.amazon.com/AT-Corded-Phone-White-Handset/dp/B000050FZP/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386265932&sr=8-1&keywords=att+trimline+phone

Gerald