[Electronics-talk] Land Phones

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 21:31:02 UTC 2013

At this time, I don't need a cordless. I have one from ten years ago,
and although, the menus don't talk, when it goes out of whack, I press
all the buttons till it comes back. It always does! LOL. Don't even know
what model that is, but being that it is from ten years ago, I don't
think it matters.
Thank you.
Frida