[Electronics-talk] skype help needed

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Dec 6 01:44:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

I need help learning how to use skype. I don't know if that is O T on this
list or not but I need help.

I downloaded skype and I have a new phone number, but I don't know how to
use it. I have a headset with mic but I'd like to be able to use it in the
speaker phone mode. Can someone give me the steps for doing this?

Also, one person who wants to skype with me says they would be able to see
me??? How is this possible? I don't have a web cam or camera of any kind.

Thanks

Lauren

*	To think that I know what's best for anyone else is to be out of my
business. Even in the name of love, it is pure arrogance, and the result is
tension, anxiety, and fear. Do I know what's right for me? That is my only
business. Let me work with that before I try to solve problems for you.

~ Byron Katie  <http://www.entheos.com/quotes/by_teacher/Byron%20Katie> from
Loving What Is
<http://www.entheos.com/philosophersnotes/notes/all/Loving-What-Is>

For my new book go to: