[Electronics-talk] skype help needed

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 6 02:16:59 UTC 2013

I can’t help you much with Skype on windows, but, I can clear up a few things.  basically, you do not need a phone number to use Skype.  You need to go to
www.skype.com

and set up your account there.

When your friend says she can see you, I she means that once you’ve signed in to Skype and your friend is signed in and authorized, she can see your online presence but only jso far as Skype is concerned.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!