[Electronics-talk] digital recorders

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 9 18:44:20 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I’m looking for a recorder which I can record within a room such as when recording a meeting and the ability to place marks in the recording like you would tone index a cassette. I’d also like a recorder which you can transfer recordings to a pc for ediiting, uploading to share the file or just to save.

Which recorders can you suggest? Do Olympus recorders still have braille manuals?
I don’t believe they sell the ls 7 or dm 620 anymore.
Also if I went with Olympus, is their customer service helpful?

Thanks.

Ashley