[Electronics-talk] digital recorders

Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 19:20:30 UTC 2013

This is the response I received from Olympus a month ago.  I was specifically asking about voice guided recorders.  I believe the 420, 520 and 620 have the USB cable for use with a computer.  Call them to make sure you get the features you want.
that come with voice guidance:

DM-2
DM-4
DM-420
DM-520
DM-620
LS-7
LS-100

In case you have any question or if you need any further assistance please feel free to reply this email leaving the contact history intact or give us a call at 1-888-553-4448.