[Electronics-talk] Cuisinartcoffee makers

Brad Keller kellerb03 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 08:22:03 UTC 2013

As for those that actually speak I think I've ever heard of only one...
although at this point I can't remember the name of it. I've never really
had a problem with any of the coffee makers that I've had, and their have
been many over the years. I have found that if you can go somewhere and
actually lay your hands on the machine to cut down on that possibility of
getting one that doesn't work for you. Most are going to have some sort of
clock and timer on them, which I do not use. I personally still prefer one
that I can actually make a whole pot, meaning at least 8 cups (or at least
what most manufactuers consider 8 cups). I have been using the same sort of
pot for years and I think the most I have ever spent on one was around $30
and they usually last at least 5 years with almost daily use.