[Electronics-talk] Cuisinartcoffee makers

Carol J. Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Thu Dec 12 14:12:34 UTC 2013

I use a Cuisinart that grinds and brews but I likewise don't use the clock.
I just punch it in in the morning and it does have nice buttons and seems to
hold up for many years. I don't necessarily mind if something isn't verbal,
but I really dislike touch screens and is one reason I still haven't made up
my mind about a phone. I hate just on general principles to be so
out-of-date and yet there is so much of that stuff that I haven't the
slightest bit of interest in so I'll just keep trying to make up my mind, so
long as my present phone continues to work, I reckon. Anyway, love the
coffee from my Cuisinart.

Carol Jean