[Electronics-talk] Miniguide

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 13 03:51:00 UTC 2013

well, the list guidelines said we can discuss consumer electronics and
appliances.
I wrote about the washing machine because its an electric appliance that may
or may not be accessible.

I think  many electronic devices and appliances are becoming less accessible
with more and  more digital screens which we cannot read.
So I think its good to discuss most anything for the home that may pose
access challenges which includes appliances, computers, radios, dvd players,
and computer devices.

my two sents.

Ashley