[Electronics-talk] Miniguide

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Dec 13 04:05:53 UTC 2013

If you read the purpose of the list, it is to
discuss things like washers and dryers, and other
home appliances, and electronics.  Strictly
speaking it isn't a list for the discussion of
assistive technology.  Although, some of that is
going to happen which is fine.  I only object
when it starts to take over the list.

David Andrews, List Moderator and Owner