[Electronics-talk] Miniguide

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 13 04:09:43 UTC 2013

Sarah,
Your question was very clear IMO; you stated you wanted opinions from users
of the device.
It was another poster who asked what it was.
Thanks for the explanation; a good educational piece for those who knew
little or nothing about it.

I'm glad you provided more info. I've learned  that the bibrations or pitch
changes as you get nearer objects.
Sounds  like a neat device! I wish I could answer your question.
I'd suggest checking Access world on AFB site; they review both products
made for the blind and those products for general use with some accessible
features. Great electronic magazine.

Good luck with your decision on what to purchase!
Ashley