[Electronics-talk] Braille Sense U2

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 00:58:40 UTC 2013

Also, does the braille sense u2 have a large display like the BrailleNote?
How much does it weigh?
I hope to have a lighter notetaker next time. now I use a braille note, but
its he em power and I know the latest notetaker is somewhat lighter.
But I do not know if the apex and u2 are the same weight.