[Electronics-talk] dish or direct TV?

Mariea Harris mariea1979 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 01:02:54 UTC 2013

I do listen to blindy tv some. I have also tried online tv. I still prefer
just relaxing in my recliner in my living room listening to it that way. I
have a net book in there, but it's really slow and I prefer to use my
desktop more often. I wouldn't be comfortable sitting at my desktop for
several hours watching tv. There isn't much better than just relaxing in my
recliner after work. LOL. We have stereo speakers hooked up to the tv as
well and it's cool listening. It sounds like we'll have to get someone
sighted to turn on SAP on most boxes. Someone who's blind did share how to
do it with uverse, so that is an option too.

Mariea and Valiant