[Electronics-talk] dish or direct TV?

cbandmantracker cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Mon Feb 11 02:30:58 UTC 2013

I would hope thgat Maria Harris will receive this message. Sure wish I where
there for giving you some help with your choice for finding a receiver that
will allow for you receiving the SAP much easier. I have found even with
some little sight I have a difficult task for finding the right button from
both dish and DirecTV a real bad choice
That is the reason I went with the model Samsung Terestial Reciver Model
#DTV-H260F receiver
The manual from both DirecTV and Dish are for sure worst for finding finding
the SAP mode
if I recall my memory I once had DirecTV and there is a one button access
for finding the SAP mode, once the install showed me where the buttom was
and I had no provblem
2 you have to know if either both DirecTV does carry th local channels in
the SAP mode. Most of the time this is not the case with both providers and
that is the reason I went with over the air (OTA) usingg the receiver and a
good rooftop antenna for most of my over the air local channels. I hope this
helps.