[Electronics-talk] Microwave

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 21:27:43 UTC 2013

I know that you can make a microwave accessable if you get a model that has
flat buttons that don't change. You can braille lable the microwave as long
as you can get sited assistance to help you figure out where to place them
and tell you what the buttons say in order for you to make the lables.
Fortunently, you only have to do this the first time that you get the
microwave and again only when the lables are no longer legeable or have
fallen off. I don't know of a moddle with raised buttons on the market. You
might have to do some major research to find the kind of microwave that you
want.
Kendra