[Electronics-talk] Exercise equipment

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 20 01:29:10 UTC 2013

Hi Anita,

Check out a line of workout equipment that is called iFit.  We have an
elliptical that is from this line and it allows you to play MP3 or video
segments that are made to interface with the equipment.  They had a way to
interface your computer to track and monitor your performance and progress.
I have not checked them out recently to find out if they interface with the
Apple products.

You might want to check out an app called My Fitness Pal.  It is a great app
for tracking your food, water and exercise.

HTH,
Annette